12/20/08

MetalClay Photo Album - I'm seeing stars!

It's cold and frosty in many parts of the world and I hope you are all finally enjoying the cozy part of the holidays. There isn't much that is going to get me up out of the house now so sit back with me and view a little eye candy from your comfy spot in that big chair over there. I've got stars in my eyes and I hope you do too. Happy Holidays everyone! Enjoy!

Shining Star by soulyyours
.

.
and also Bloom
.

.
Sandollar Earrings by TZTUDIO
.

.
Sparkle by cnkdesigns
.

.
and Shine
.

.
Starfish Pendant by CleverEndeavor
.

.
Twinkle by chocolateandsteel
.

.
Starburst by AmorDePlata
.

.
Mini Star studs by cherrycreek
.

.
and Twinkle Twinkle too!
.

.
and the spectacular Night Sky Ring by LizardsJewelry
.

.
I sure hope you remembered to get yourself a little something. I did! Ho, ho, ho!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...