6/24/09

My Etsy Metal Clay Handmade Moment

Etsy is holding a video contest and I thought it would be somethin' to show metal clay get torch fired.

The idea came to me as soon as I read the thread about it on this here lovely Etsy Metal Clay group. I was dining with Celie Fago at the Bead and Button Show and told her my idea and she thought it was great. Then I shared the idea with family and friends and everyone was so encouraging so I really wanted to take a stab at it. There were many "one step forward, three steps back" moments but I got it to turn out just as I had envisioned. My goal was to show the whole process from "making" to "listing" to (hopefully!) "purchasing" and "wearing".

Check it out, pass it around, lemme know what you think! Oh and please vote and comment HERE. Thanks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool!

Lora Hart said...

Love this Jen. What a great advertisement for both metal clay and our beloved Etsy!

Anonymous said...

I love this! Great Little video. And I couldn't get the link to work to vote!

Bev ~ MangoTango Designs said...

What a fantastic idea! This is wonderful. I couldn't get the link to work to vote either, though. :(

Jenkahnjewelry said...

Thanks so much everyone! The rating doesn't actually count for anything, just the views so its all good.

Janice said...

Jen, I love, love, love this video! Such a great way to showcase not only Etsy, but introduce people to metal clay.

Clever Endeavor said...

It looks great Jen! You did a great Job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...