9/10/09

EMC Charm Swap Update No. II


Well in case you were not aware the charms for the EMC Team Charm Swap were due today! Teresa sent me the above picture this afternoon. While the pile of goodies is larger than last week there are a few missing packages. Teresa reported the following:

Charms are still coming in from everyone, and the boxes are mounting. Everyone on the team is so talented and creative, and we are all going to end up with some REALLY fantastic charms! We are still missing a few, but just as soon as I get them, I'll get sets back to you all so you can see the wonderful pieces.

3 comments:

HappyDayArt! said...

So I guess I wasn't such a slow poke after all! Haaaa!

Catherine

Lora Hart said...

I'm still not done with mine. I'm the epitome of a procrastinator. Look in the dictionary and you see my face on that page.

HappyDayArt! said...

I know, I looked and it is a redhead there on the black and white page!~ (hee)

Catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...