Peace, Love and Nature - this is what we love in holiday season. Take a look at gifts ideas made by members of our team :-).
Simple but precious- little heart with word "LOVE" written in Braille. This small treasure is gold plated and was created by KFEHRdesigns.
What would be Christmas without angles? Here is very very special one. Made with love by Joy Funnel, enamelled and adorned with a little bit of 22K gold. It will make a fantastic present!
For those who love Nature and subtle designs Anna Mazon (Drakonaria)
prepared beautiful earrings, adorned with tiny oak leaves, acorns and
other embellishments. They are very eye catching yet lightweight.
Love and friendship - this is what you can find in this beautiful ring made by ByLiad. Hand carved in silver, adorned with a little bit of 22K gold and lots of good thoughts!
You can see another depiction of love in this fantastic pendant made by Anna Siivonen - two bulldogs - mother and
daughter - we love this!
We definitely see true love of nature in MangoTango's. piece showcasing a beautiful seahorse, sea urchin and olivine cubic zirconia. Bev Gallerani - owner of the MangoTango brand creates sea inspired jewellery for years and is getting better and better!
Have a great holiday everyone!
Today we want to show you a few, beautiful, tree themed pieces made by our team members. Perfect for a lovely, green, warm Summer!
1. Fantastic "Tree of Life Braille" pendant by KFEHRdesigns - classic silver and lovely lines.
2. Amazingly detailed "Tree of Life" pendant by Anna Mazon - Drakonaria. This lovely piece is adorned with a natural olivine.
3. Some gold overlay on beautifully formed fine silver - earrings from ByLiad.
4. And another pair of tree-themed earrings, this time from TeresaBolandDesigns - classic silver with a touch of oxidation.
5. This pendant is perfect for those who love bronze. "Tree of Life" by soulharborjewelry.
Stay tuned for more beautiful creations from our talented members!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)